Wednesday, October 3, 2007

strange sighting

I could hardly believe what I was seeing on the way home on the interstate. I passed a schoolbus that had another school bus flipped over upside down and welded onto it's top. . . so the wheels were going up in the air. They were welded together top to top so there were wheels on the highway and wheels in the air. got it? On the side it said something like "is the U.S. budget topsy-turvy?" Where the stop sign would swing out, it was a pie graph showing the majority of the money spent by the pentagon. I didn't think real hard about it, but I did think it was kind of strange. And who has nothing better to do than drive around this ridiculous looking thing? That's it. I'm now done thinking about it.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It's kinda fun seeing sights like this one that are out of the ordinary. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

emily said...

sounds like something you would see in austin!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Get a real job!!!

Shelly said...

I was about to post exactly what Emily said... "are you sure you weren't in Austin?" ;)