Sunday, December 13, 2009

How Great is our God

I would be very surprised if anyone visits my blog anymore, since I have neglected to post anything for 2 months! geesh. I am up in the middle of the night - once again - so here I am. Dangerous, vulnerable, very irrational and blogging. Bad combination. I am still on a high from yesterday. What a day God blessed me with! From sleeping in to a sweet time with my hubby to spending time with my mom and listening to Emily and choir sing. Wrapping up the evening with dinner with the family. Oh, yes, and IM'ing with a dear friend Billie. I can hardly take it all in. The best was my mom sitting alongside me singing a Chris Tomlin song with me and crying with me and holding my hand. Never in a million years would I dream something so wonderful. How great is our God?! The lost years have been redeemed and now it's just overflowing.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, Connie, I am so blessed by your blessing. Our God is truly wonderful Praise His Name!

(and I check your blog often- love you!)

Shelly said...

I'm still here Connie!

Good to hear from you & I pray your blessings continue to you!!