Thursday, September 20, 2007

Precious Reagan!

Another preschool post. Today it was Reagan who won my heart. When Deb's kids have opening, I try to help out to get them all settled in and then I join them for closing, because we pray, then the kids give us hugs goodbye. Well, this morning as soon as I came over to the circle, Reagan got up and made a beeline over to me and snuggled in. I love it! Then when it was time for her to leave, she did not settle for the customary hug - it was a kiss she wanted right on the mouth - so of course, I could not resist that one!!! What a cute mug to smooch!!!

Sam was cute today also!

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Mrs. Potter got a kiss from Sam today!

Connie said...

hmmmmmm . . . . I'm a bit jealous. He doesn't hang with me much. I think it's cuz there's so much to do in that room that he doesn't give me much attention. Although when the group left, she said say goodbye to grandma and the whole line of kids said bye, grandma! That was funny.