Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Senseless

We in IC are reeling over the Sueppel tragedy. thinking. trying to make sense of it. We won't be able to do that. more connections keep popping up. There were so many of them and they did so much in this community that it's bound to happen. Now I realize Sheryl worked for the 4 C's Education. They sponsor the continuing education programs and the conferences we attend twice a year to fulfill our contract hours for extended ed. Did that sentence make sense? So much does not make sense these days! I am trying not to consume my mind with it, but it keeps going anyway. I cannot imagine the grief their families are going through. . . their pain will not go away anytime soon. I can only try to imagine the many cries that are going up to heaven . . . the prayers that are being sent up . . . . the screams of grief all being heard by God at once. How can He contain it all? Steve has gotten himself lots of attention, but I think about that little 3 year old preschool face who was not here on earth very long at all . . . will they remember her long? If we can only forget the beating she took and see her dancing around and laughing with Jesus . . . . . .

3 comments:

Laura said...

I keep looking at Lily's little face and feeling sick to my stomach. The good news is I've been loving on my kids...and the Sueppel kids are getting loved on right now like none of us could.

emily said...

ok...guys. CRYING! I just don't know what to say. It's all so weird, and so sad.

Kathy said...

It's so hard! So senseless. Lots of prayers from here. Their poor families