Wednesday, May 21, 2008

At Mercy

Here is my husband in the middle of a bite to eat at lunch time. I am so grateful that he is doing so well after such a traumatic emergency surgery. The road ahead may be a rough one, but my heart is so full of love for him and Jesus just keeps refilling it with His love and it overflows on my kids and grandkids and boy am I tired and weepy all of a sudden! Thank you, Lord God, even in this.
Lily delivered this fishy balloon today. Later that evening another animal balloon arrived! Tune in to see what that was!!!
This is the dry erase board in Don's room. It says it all.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh My GOODNESS! What has happened?! I was praying for back pain to go away and now he's eating hospital food?! Still praying... :)
Take Care Don!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all! Love yous!

Kathy said...

We have been and are praying! Praise God for what's gone on so far! HE has a plan . . . lots of prayers going up on your behalf.

I love you, can't wait to see the other balloon animal ;)