Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don's Recovering

Here is Don's owie! Along with sharpie marks left behind! And to think I am the one who gets to remove all those staples. yikes. wish me luck. or wish Don luck!!!
He's back out on the streets, folks!! Out walking with his walker with the basket with the pink and purple flowers on it- which has been one handy little thing to have! I wanted to get the matching streamers for his handle bars, but he said no. We are so thankful he is getting around this good.

4 comments:

emily said...

Looking good Don!!! You should get a little horn on that guy to let people know you're comin'!!

Kathy said...

I think Emily's idea of a little horn is a really good one. And come on when are you going to get to use little streamers again!

Concerning the staples -- YIPE!

Laura said...

Go, Don, go!!! There really should have been a warning when I clicked on your blog. Yikes. It was a shocker! I agree with the horn. That would be awesome!!!

Shelly said...

Congrats on your recovery! Looks like you're making progress... just remember "baby steps"!