Sunday, September 7, 2008

Em, this one's for you!

This blog is for you, Emily!!! I really do love this shirt. It is real comfy and it brightens my day. And let's face it, I'm weird. If I were in Austin, I'd surely fit in somewhere. But Iowa City gets me, I guess. Oh, and also it helps remind me of how to spell the word "weird" - I always have trouble with that word, because of the i before e except after c rule. But rules are made to be broken....at least some of them are. The best reason I like this shirt so much is it reminds me of you, Emily, as if I need something tie-dyed & XL to help me - you are in my heart. I love you!


4 comments:

emily said...

I LOVE it!!!!! It looks natural on you Mom! Now you need to bring your shirt and come and visit me in Austin!

laura b. said...

Are you going to wear that one to preschool?

Emily said...

thanks, I love you, too!
no, I know this was meant for another Emily, but I am a tie-die girl, too.
thanks for visiting my blog, and I look forward to seeing you here and there.

Kathy said...

Missed you today! Hope you are feeling better soon!