Sunday, October 19, 2008

ME

Here are some little known facts about me if you are bored and don't know what else to do with yourself but to read on:

I am deathly afraid of the water, but I love slides. So I have been known to take on some adventurous water slides, risking the unknown waters for the thrill of sliding.
I would like to be able to wear fuschia colored hair and multi-colored striped socks.
I like to sort my potato chips by pairing them up with like-sized chips, eating the smaller ones in twos first and working my way up to the largest.
I like to play music loud. (usually singing along, of course!)
I hate to cook and clean and love to paint and sew.
I love comedy, but once in a while desire a sci-fi.
I have 3 daughters who are my heroines, their husbands my heros, and their children, well, they are my reason to go on.

That's probably enough to digest at one time. There's a lot more, as I am pretty complex, and multi-dimensional, and deep, very very deep.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this! I am so glad God placed you in my family!

Anonymous said...

wow! cool, you in a nut shell. you are an awesome aunt!! Love ya lots, Carrie