Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day

These shoes will be walking the streets of Austin very soon - with my feet (as pictured) in them. Comfort and style rolled into one. (or two, depending on how you think) Thanks for the McCarraghers Mothers day gift to me.
I scored a Paper Prayers pin from the Brown's. It is very funky and I love it. I tried the macro setting on my camera, but as you can see, it makes little difference for me.
I also got this cute little tin bird from the Brown's. He loves our flower garden. As our lilies get larger, I will probably move him to a more obvious spot, but for now he is right where I see him as I come out the door.
These gifts are nice, but the best part of Mothers Day is seeing your children happy, healthy, loving the Lord and being good mothers to your grandkids. Happy Mothers Day, girls.


No comments: