Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BLEAH!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted since around mothers day. What a slacker! Austin was awesome, we had so much fun with Emily and her friends. This is really bad since I haven't been blogging, I thought I would write today and say that I feel like crap. Don was sick over the weekend and maybe I now have what he had, I don't know, but I was sick all night and today. Feverish, achy, want to puke. Right now I feel like I could pass out. I'm getting a cold rag and lay down. Don suspected food poisoning was his problem, but I'm not so sure. How does one know, anyway?????? whatever. I got something and I don't like it! Just wanted you all to know! ha!

1 comment:

laura b. said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. At least Don had it first and you were healthy for the weekend.