Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY DAD

Here is my sweet sweet dad. For Father's Day I gave him some wood items that he can paint (and play with). He use to build things, gadgets, thingamabops, doohickies, creating them from his head. He can no longer get into the sawdust, but thought maybe he could keep busy painting some small things just for fun. He is so limited activity-wise and his days get long and boring. It does not take much to cause him difficulty breathing. It also does not take much to please him and amuse him. He has such a big heart. I love him so much and treasure every minute I am with him. This girl loves her dad!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am blessed to know you love your Dad, as I love mine. I am thankful that we have them to enjoy. Nice gift to give to him, your art springs from him I bet.

It was so nice to get great hugs from you today!

Fantastic Figments said...

So sweet! I know how you feel my father is a wonderful man, we are very lucky.

Thanks for stopping by. One day I will find the peace I am looking for. I hope soon.

Smooches,
Steph