Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vacations

It's raining like crazy. Jill and family are busily packing up to catch a plane to Austin tomorrow. It feels strange to think she's going again and I'm not. I am missing Emily a lot. Laura and her family are out in Colorado vacationing. I feel like we're being deserted! I am so thankful that I got to go visit Em in May. That was a huge deal for me to fly down there and back (and boy, my arms are STILL tired!) so I am blessed. I am praying for safe travels for everyone and wishing them lots of fun and good good times!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Can't you sneak into one of the suitcases? I am sure there would be a little bit of room for you :)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

but isn't good to know that it's not that hard to do? don't you feel like you could go see her anytime you wanted?! (if you had the money!:-)
You and don could totally do it.