Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TALK ABOUT LAME!!!

I'm right there with Emily on this one. My blog has been boring and posts have been few and far between. I remember (barely) saying how I was going to share my profound thoughts with you daily. ya, right. If only I had thoughts of any kind on a daily basis!!! hmmmm, surely I DO! Lots of them just shouldn't be put down. But I was thinking colorful thoughts yesterday when we were working on a big project for the preschool. We are using lots of colors and I got to thinking that we need more different colors - like what, I don't know - and then wondering if there are colors in heaven that we haven't even seen yet and what would those look like? warm or cool? or some temperature we don't even know about yet?! maybe hues we did not know could exist. If some of you out there think I have alot of paints now, just wait til then, I'm maybe going to need another carousel caddy thingy, Don!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I too, think about colors in Heaven and sounds oh Lord, I can't wait!!!!
Come quickly Lord Jesus!

As far as needing a new carousel caddy thingy, it's been prepared for you already! ;)

I love you!!!!!

laura b. said...

I got a little giddy when you said you were working on something for preschool! I can't wait to see it.