Monday, January 18, 2010

Hope for Haiti

I'm trying to figure out for the life of me why medical supplies are not getting off the runway and out into where they are needed. Ridiculous. So there is waiting . . . . and longing . . . . and praying . . . . and suffering that we can only imagine the scope of. Haiti keeps tugging at my heart . . . . the orphans keep calling to me . . . . there are even more now. God, what would you have me do? Your word says we are to take care of the widows and orphans. Give me and my family a direction as we pray and pray and pray some more.

3 comments:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I really like your blog. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having another blog design giveaway at Bloggy Blog Designz!! We are giving away a total of 11 discounts, giftcards, and freebies, so stop by and enter here!

lamsmiling said...

God Bless haiti!

Kathy said...

Praying blessing upon blessing for your birthday today! I love you!