Saturday, March 13, 2010

SPRING BREAK

February went by without a single post and here it is the middle of March already. The world is spinning very fast these days! It is spring break here in Iowa City. . . . a really big deal. No school for a whole week. So no work for me for a whole week. I will be going up to the Wilderness Lodge Tuesday until Thursday. Not crazy about water, but crazy about my grandkids, so it will be fun. Don is going to Arizona to see his parents. He so deserves a good trip. He has been working so hard and has battled with bronchitis lately. Hopefully it will be therapeutic. I look forward to some quiet time when I return, to art and then art some more! Hoping for a creative thought to pop into my head - any time now - praying - waiting.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Enjoy your break it too will fly by! The time with the grandkids will be great :)

Mom and Dad are so excited for Don to come I am glad he is feeling better and continues to get better each day. I so enjoyed our visit on Friday :)

love you!