Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Haircut Day

I just got my hair cut and once again I attempted to photo myself. Well, maybe you can get the idea in spite of my lack of skills. Below you can kind of see the sides and back. You know how cheap I am - I'm thinking a Cost Cutters quick cheap thing. Well, I go to Cost Cutters, baby, right next to Hobby Lobby. (If you go, ask for Morgan, and tell her the preschool art teacher sent you) She rocks. We had a blast, she is so funny, and the next thing you know, I was paying her twenty-something $'s. When I got in my car, I thought, wow, what just happened????


3 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute! Did you always have bangs??? I can't remember! I like the bangs. very cute. Did they up their prices? Maybe it was worth it?

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Love it! Did she style it for you? I think that might cost extra. Not sure why else it would be that much. It was obviously worth it! Cute haircut and a good time!

Anonymous said...

WOW CONNIE A AWESOME HAIRCUT. I LOVE IT.
TERESA