Friday, August 1, 2008

MY TOYS

This is my toy mixer from when I was a little girl. It was quite something in its day. I remember playing with it in my toy kitchen. And this bear was a soft rubber squeaky toy, but now the squeaker is gone and the rubber is hard as a rock. I don't think I named him, but I remember a rubber goose being around about the same time. He had a jacket and a hat (all rubber) and big orange webbed feet. That might have been Mike's.
And here is my all time favorites - need I introduce them? - ok, I will. M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E and his girlfriend Minnie. Wearing their original outfits. I was quite the mousketeer!!! This pair could make my girls rich someday!!! They have to be pretty valuable. I've never seen any others around like this. hmmmm......I suppose I could try to find out their value, but it would be like selling one of the kids.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVED playing with that mixer! You probably have 3.2 million dollars sitting on your steps and don't even know it!