Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crazy Things with wings

One day last week I was driving to work and I looked off to my right to see probably the last heap of piled up snow - you know, the ugly dirty muddy left over heaps, anyway perched on the very top was a robin. He was looking around as if to say "What the _____?" After that it got below zero windchill again, so I hope he did not return too soon for his own good. I wished I would have stopped the car and took his picture, but of course, I didn't.

Then yesterday on my way to work once again, and I stopped at the traffic light at the intersection of Hwy 6 and 965 by the mall and Lowes and there was a flock of about 8 HUGE seagulls hovering just slightly above the roofs of cars. Everybody was gawking in amazement. The light turned and I went. No picture once again. What were they doing there???

CRAZY BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: