Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Husband

My husband - I think I'll keep him after all - He worked a 10 hour day and came in the door yelling "supper's ready!" You can see we had a rotisserie chicken and salad and a couple other things, but my point is, I have had an awful week with my allergies acting up and have tried to fix dinner every night even though I didn't feel like it and look what he did tonight! YES!!! I have had a sinus headache, plugged up nose, and sneezing, and why? WHY ? did they have to stop making 12hr. Drixoral Cold and Allergy????? It was the only thing that worked for me. I can feel the 4-Way calling me back into addiction again. HELP! OK, back to my husband. Isn't he sweet and kind of cute? Thanks for supper, honey. (what's for dessert?) sniff, snort

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Awwwwww what a guy!

Hope you feel better SOON!