Friday, March 20, 2009

Cute little Birdie!

I got a package in the mail today from Emily and inside was this cute little birdie. I thought hmmmmmm, cute. Then I read her note and she said to see if I knew what it does. I looked really close at those "beady" eyes, they're sewn on, not electronic! Maybe you stick pins in it. Although it's fuzzy, it is not soft and cushiony. hmmmm.........
My finger found something inside the bottom of the bird that kind of pushed. I pushed and pushed - nothing. Maybe it's broken or dead.
Oh well, I thought, it's still cute with that little green tail!!! So I pulled on it slightly and surprise!
It's a tape measure!!! Sneaky! and very very cute. That was fun. Although I think it will continue to provide fun for many days to come. Thank you, Emily!




3 comments:

emily said...

WAY WAY late! sorry about that! I thought you would have fun trying to figure out what she does!!! So did you get that you push the bottom of her to get the tape measure back in?!

Laura said...

I'm picturing Mom working that poor little birdy over trying to figure out what it does. Poor thing! It DOES make me excited for my birthday coming up, though (hint, hint).

Fantastic Figments said...

CONNNIEEE LOVEEE!!!!!!!!

I am back thank you for sticking with me it means a lot. I love to see how the girls' shops have taken off!!!!!!!!!!!! And making it to the front page of Etsy. I know I keep my little paper prayer house close I love the piece so much!..


This little birdy is soooo darn cute I really love it!

Hope all is going great with you.

Smooches
Steph