Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Hair!

This is for Emily! See? Oh my gosh!!! This photo was hard for me to pull off. This morning before I went to work, I was trying to take a picture of myself, but it didn't show my hair very well, and then I finally figured out (on the way to work) why. It's because I was looking way up at the camera! duh! So when I got home from work, I went out again and got this....by looking down instead! duh! It's the best I could do! If I knew how to crop, my face would be out of there and show you just the hair. So just focus on the hair and pretend I'm not there! ha!


3 comments:

emily said...

You are SO hot!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot. It doesn't look orange in this pic. Having product in it makes a big diff.

Kathy said...

Your hair is lovely & so are you, I am glad your face is IN this picture!
Have an awesome weekend! love you!