Monday, November 26, 2007

LOST

I am frustrated! We can't seem to find our digital camera. It hasn't surfaced since last Saturday morning when Don took a picture of us eating breakfast at the motel. I thought maybe we left it in the Brown's van, but evidently not. Now Don is wondering if he dropped it out of his pocket somewhere that day and didn't notice it. Who is the saint that helps you find lost things? Forget that. I've been praying for the good Lord to help us find it and that hasn't happened, so . . . maybe we will have to resort to Santa to bring us another one. dang. shucks. rats. ugh!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That darn camera was always making you mad anyways. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise?!?

Kathy said...

Well! We could not find Andy's camera so I would pray every time I would think of it, please, Lord, where is his camera. Please show me.

Today Doug and I were in the truck and he opened the glove box and God answered my prayer!

I hope and pray yours shows up too!