Thursday, December 6, 2007

wow, I'm overdue to post! So here I am. What should I talk about? Don't you hate it when people just ramble on and on about nothing? I do. hmmmmm............well, it's snowing outside. yup. It sure is. I also hate it when people talk about the weather when it's real obvious there is weather going on. uh huh, real annoying. so.............oh, yeah, today is Don's birthday!!! Happy birthday, Donald Henry, now you are as old as I am! Let's celebrate!!! If I had a camera, I would take his picture and post it, but I guess the camera must be lost forever. I'm just glad it was the birthday boy who lost it and not me. Maybe we should move out of this funky grieving over this camera and get a new one so that we can move on with our blogging lives. That seems like the healthy happy thing to do. I'll keep you posted. I know. . . .I'll take a picture of our new camera when we get our new camera and post it for all to see! yeah, good idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd REALLY like to watch you take that picture. Call me first, and I'll come over with my popcorn.

Kathy said...

ha! I am with Laura! I will bring the fudge ;)

Laura said...

ooh, fudge is good!