Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let it snow!

Wow, we got snow. I don't know how much, but where we are sitting, we get huge drifts of the stuff and it's deep!!! Don is out shoveling and I just looked out to see why he is taking so long and he is doing the neighbors across the street. We have never met them, but they are a young couple and the husband has gone into a wheelchair and crutches. I think he is working out some anger issues but helping someone else out at the same time. So it's all good. It is a day when I wish me and my scrawny funky x-mas tree were somewhere in the woods in a cabin with a fireplace where it's peaceful. It's my yearly x-mas dream creeping in on me again.
During the pre-school program, the kids recited the bible verse about in the city of David is born a child who is Christ the Lord and at the end one little voice shouted : found in Luke! It was pretty cute. Those things help soften the sadness I am fighting. I need my kids and grandkids. I will see them tomorrow. Except for Em. Hurry up, Jan.11!!!! geesh!!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

19 days...19 days.