Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Angel Connie

Today I was in Crowded Closet paying for my "special finds" and the lady at the check out was named Connie. She looked to be about my age. The man ahead of me in line had come back for something he forgot so then she and I were talking about becoming forgetful. She told me that she thinks God starts doing that to us in order to prepare us for heaven . . . . to make room for all the information and knowledge that we will be given. It was an epiphany!!! I have decided to claim it and throw out any flim flam ideas about menopause, hormones, etc. She made my day. She may have made my "rest of my days"!!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

ooo! I like that! I'm so forgetful too...I don't think I'm quite menopausal! Hormonal...probably, but I like the thought of God preparing my mind for what's coming!