Thursday, February 14, 2008

Woo-hoo!

I am the proud grandmother to this handsome and talented young man. His artwork was accepted to be displayed at Hancher Auditorium and there was a special reception and showing last Sunday in his honor. (Well, other kids, too, but. . . . ) anyway, here he is standing next to his piece, which I am not sure what it's titled, but there is a king who has ordered some food to be brought to him and off on the right some big bricks (gold? I'm not sure) anyway it's a storyboard etched on black. And it's very awesome! I am guessing we are going to be seeing much more of this guy's work in the future and it wouldn't surprise me to see some of my other grandchildren getting attention paid to their talent also, as it seems to be running rampant in this family! I love it! Way to be, Jack!!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

He's so handsome!!! And so talented!!