Saturday, February 23, 2008

SHOES AND SOCKS

I love these shoes cause they are so easy to get on and off and they're comfy. They also go with many things. I was so pleased when I first got them, then it wasn't long after that, Jill shows up with the same shoes. Don't you just hate it when the young ones copy us older folks?!? We've been here longer, we deserve to be extra cool. Have they earned that level of coolness so soon? Anyhow, I think these striped socks look good with the shoes. I think maybe Jill has these socks also, but not sure if she has thought to put them together! I wore these to the chiropractor and when he was working on my legs, I thought I heard him mutter "funky old fart" under his breath.

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Um, I didn't KNOW you had the same shoes. I was NOT trying to copy you! I don't have those same socks, but I do have other socks with stripes. I think that they look good together.

Good job on the picture, by the way. It's not blurry - good use of natural light - way to go!

emily said...

you funky old fart!