Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Snowville with Ice this time!

Look - - here is the mound of snow under my workroom window. If it snows much more, all there will be is a pair of wings sticking up out of the snow.
Here is the pile at the end of the driveway where we back into the street. You can see my heart and star barely sticking out. When they're gone, I'm packing up and leaving.
Here's a fun icicle - I love those guys, I don't know why. Back before popsicles, it's all we had. Not that flavorful really, but fun all the same.
It's not enough we got all this snow, we got ice, too! Our streets are so thick with ice - solid ice - it's kind of freaky. But as believers, we have that hope that God is still in control.

3 comments:

Laura said...

You totally need to dig into those piles and make a fort! Tell Don to get right on that! Do you still have your skis? It would also make a good bunny slope!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...

I don't like the looks of that, it makes me cold just looking at it.