Friday, June 13, 2008

FLOOD 2008

Here is a photo of our church that I took around 12:30 today. I was trying not to shake, it is so disturbing.
This is the driveway where you would enter our parking lot. The river isn't cresting yet. . . next week sometime???? It's unreal.
This is the view from Foster Road. There is now 4 ft. of water inside, and expecting at least 8.
Here is a shot looking toward my preschool classroom. We are losing our church and my workplace; Sam and Lily's preschool. It hit me hard when I ran into Ashley out there and we hugged and cried. Any given hour you happen out there, you are bound to meet a Parkviewer, so be prepared to console one another..... It will be all right.

2 comments:

Glé said...

Lindas fotos
Beijos fica com DEUS
Ótimo final de semana pra você

emily said...

wow. I can't believe it. it's so weird seeing all of these pictures.