Monday, June 23, 2008

IDEAS FOR EM'S VISIT!

Today we got together for a little while and we brainstormed ideas of things to do when Emily is home visiting. We decided I should post the list so that you can pack accordingly, Em!
Not in any particular order, here goes:
1) ice skating (Noah's contribution)
2) a sing-along with Emmy
3) bungee jumping (Will's idea, but I said heck his dad has plenty of bungee cords and they have that jungle gym out back, we could figure something out.
4) wii sports
5) park day - picnic, make a fire, roast hot dogs, make smores, fish, hike
6) swimming
7) eat together! (we always do lots of that!)
8) have a welcome home party (Sam's idea- says he has the balloons already!)
9) family ballgame (probably whiffle ball)
10) museum
11) shopping (well, of course, that!)
12) arts day
13) paint toenails and fingernails (Lily!)
14) dart gun fight (Jack?)
15) game night
That's 15 activities! It's going to be an action packed fun filled 10 days, Emily, let me tell you what! Oh, yeah, I forgot you're suppose to sing at a wedding too. Well, guess we can block out a few hours for that. We can't wait! Pack your cleats, your swimsuit, your ice skates, and any loose bungees you got laying around and we'll see you soon!

3 comments:

emily said...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a GREAT list!! I think y'all nailed it! It's going to be a great 10 days!! I don't know if y'all are ready for it...it sounds intense! FUN!!!!

emily said...

I realized that there was one thing missing...Dance Party. seriously. we're doing it. I'll get a playlist going. seriously.

Kathy said...

It sounds like you guys are gonna have so much fun, there better be pictures and lots of them!