Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fun at the Photo Booth!

My dear old friend Linda came to visit from Florida last week. We spent a whole day shopping and while at the mall decided to get a little crazy by doing the photo thing. First of all we were trying to figure out how it worked, trying to get our faces to fit inside this oval shape on the screen, etc. when the camera clicked and we weren't ready. The next 2 shots are as good as it got. The last one I said something funny and we were laughing so hard we had stomach aches. We have been friends for 39 years through the good times and bad. She's nuts, but so am I. I could tell you some real good stories since she hates computers and won't see this, but she'd find out somehow I bet. So the secrets remain safe. Love ya, Linda!

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

You posted it! Yeah! It's so much fun to be silly with friends, acting like teenagers again. Luaghing that hard doesn't happen that often (at least to me) anymore. Exception: Ya-Ya weekends. And it's so good for us! So what if you get a few (or a lot of) weird looks?!

Kathy said...

oh I love this!
A girlfriend for life -- priceless. Looks like you had a good time. Lovin' the photo booth pics.
Wish I could have heard you two laughing hee hee

Laura said...

You two look like you're full of you know what.

Anonymous said...

I love that last photo. It's really cool that you are still great friends.