Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's PK weekend!

This morning Don left for Cincinnati lock stock and barrel. No, he's not leaving me for good. He took along magic paraphanalia, cd's, photos, clothes, snacks, etc. - everything a guy would need, except for his PK tickets!!! yup. His main destiny is PK. But Joe and Jack will save the day and take his tickets with them. thanks, guys! Don is so excited to be seeing his son, his grandkids, and a new granddaughter. He is more excited to be taking Donny to PK with him. Please pray for Donny's heart to be softened, for him to be open to hearing what a real man is, for realizing his need for God in his life. And that he will truly see his dad as a changed man, one who loves the Lord and loves his wife. So if the baby comes this weekend, that's great, but I'd rather things hold off til Em arrives. We will take what comes. And shout halleluia! In the meantime, I'll do art, pray, do art, sleep, do art, eat, do art, shop, do more art. . . .pray some more. . . . pray while I do art. . . . .

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Did you ever consider doing art whilst Don is away? tee hee

I am praying for Donny & everything you said, IN AGREEMENT with you!

Praise the Lord for sons-in-law who will save the day (insert super hero music here) I bet Don is so excited to see Donny and the kids :)!! I know I would be.

Keep me posted (no pun intended) about that sweet new baby that will soon be here!

emily said...

DON!! crazy! you are amazing mom! I love your heart and your eagerness to pray. Thanks for praying for me! There is power in a praying mom!

Kathy said...

just got off the phone with mom! Congratulation on your new grandson! can't wait to see his little face :)

Bless you! and make sure you and Don get some rest!

I love you guys!