Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the time is near!

Tomorrow Emily comes to Iowa. Yahooo! Yippieee- ky- yea! I get to see her Friday morning. I am like an excited kid only inside a fat old body. ha! I am praying for the Holy Spirit to whisper to me things that are true and good and glorifying to God so that there is no longer room for anything else in my thoughts. I desire and look forward to having a gloriously grand time with all my kids. Emily told me that she has been asked to sing at church the 8th & 9th and she will be singing Turn Turn Turn as an opening to the Ecc. study coming up. I understand the version has been updated from the 60's version however! Looking forward to that! Max and Jill are finally on the mend and I know Em is going to fall in love all over again when she meets him. He's got dimples, Em! And she will surely enjoy seeing the Mc's new house. And of course how all the other kids have grown but are still the sweetness of Jesus. Don and I have nothing new to show and tell. We just want to enjoy everyone.

2 comments:

emily said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

The updated version of Turn Turn Turn sounds interesting. Maybe you could tape it and put it on here????

Enjoy your time with Emily. It will be so nice for your family to be together! To be able to share the new and the not so new, just seeing her beautiful face and to be able to hug her will be awesome.