Friday, August 3, 2007

The Sky

Let me first start off by saying that I am just as sane as anyone else in this family, ok? But I think God is doing this thing where He is showing me something many days at 10:00 am. You remember I saw the yellow sky at 10:00??? Today at 10:00 I looked out at the sky and it was very blue but with maybe 10-12 jetstreaks running parallel with each other and then one huge one running almost perpendicular but slightly angled down through the other streaks. There was also the white image of the moon that you sometimes see in the daytime. Then in another part of the sky were these skinny rows of clouds with very interesting lines through them. It was quite a show. I know you are thinking it sounds like I'm on acid or something. nope. Just check out the sky once in a while around 10:00 and maybe God will entertain you, too!

3 comments:

emily said...

Maybe it's a sign that I should come home on a jet plane to visit. I don't know...it could be!!

Laura said...

Whoa, dude, what are you smokin', man?

Ok, go back and read your first sentence. What is that called..an oxymoron? Satire? Sarcasm?

Tomorrow, I am going outside at 10:00 and I'll let you know what I see.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

That is a dangerous first sentence. ANYTHING could follow that first sentence! I was a little afraid to keep reading.

The other night we were driving home under a sunset sky and the airplane tracks kind of lit up, and there was a big X in the middle of the sky. Sam was fascinated by it and said, "X marks the spot!" which is the same thing that he says when he draws. (The only thing he knows how to make are X's, only identified after the fact, because they just kind of happen by accident. Not sure if he can intentionally draw an X!) Are we sure he's ready for preschool?!