Thursday, August 23, 2007

This week's Miracles

So much has happened since my last entry. Life changing stuff. Things miracles are made of. Praise God for His miracle in Quintin. I know I prayed the problem in his heart would just go away and I am sure I was not alone in that plea! Awesome, that's what it is. And my 6th grandchild, 5th boy, is so special. I was so sure he would be a girl, not just by guessing, but by faith, and since he's a "he" and not a "she", I am not the least bit disappointed. I have fallen head over heels for this guy. That is a God thing. This Grandma's heart is so full of love for each of them and will hold as many as God is willing to give me!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay an update!

I am so happy for you Grandma! That's a lot of men to be surrounded by :) God has a plan for each life and He's entrusted you to pray those plans into reality.

Isn't it neat how Max already had his own place in your hearts. I love how God does that.

Oh, that we would see the miracles around us more and more!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Max! He is just great. Not that I'm surprised to win my $5 (thanks Don!) We are all just glad that he is healthy and happy. Now wake up and EAT boy.

emily said...

I can't wait to hug you!!!