Wednesday, January 9, 2008

goofy day

My day started out with my car door not closing - guess it was iced up or something. Took me a half hour to get it to close so I could drive off to work. A huge truck and a bus in front of the office blocking the street out of the court. I should already be at work, but I'm not even close! I finally make it to work and the art project is, well, shall we say "out there" and leave it at that. I felt funky this afternoon, so laid down for about an hour, I couldn't get warm for some reason. Got up and did some laundry and vacuuming. I was out on the porch reaching for a box when a big board fell over on my face, knocking my glasses off and banging up the side of my eye. I kept from crying, looked for my glasses, to find them broken. Looked for my old ones and took the new ones to Lenscrafters where they fixed them while I waited. Thank goodness for that. Went back home and had missed a call from Emily. I called her back and told her I am going back to my old way of thinking - - - that housework is not worth it. forget it!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a day that just needs to be over with!

I hope you are ok, considering your glasses got broken. And I hope by now you have talked to Em ;)

I pray tomorrow will be a plus wonderful day to make up for today!

love you!

Shelly said...

Goofy days be gone!

Hope you enjoy your visit with Emily!