Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MY GIRLS

This is Laura. I mean just look at her. Isn't she very nice? Yes, well, she is the mother of Lily after all. hmmmmm...........don't you just wonder what she is thinking?
And this is Jill. What in the world is she up to? Trying different angles? going all out for that perfect shot? or just taking it easy while trying to figure out her camera?
And here, last, but not least, is Emily. Is she not beautiful also? She is playing with the kids before it is time to be off to the airport. Bittersweet time. We love and miss her.

4 comments:

emily said...

Ok...I'll be the first to point this out...in Jill's picture...WHAT is going on with Laura's lips?!?! so funny! Love you mom!

Meghan said...

Very sweet!
I need to get ahold of you. I don't know if Em has told you , but I have this old basement window and I want you to do something fun with it. Either you or Jill...whichever has time. Let me know! Thanks!

Shelly said...

YOU have a beautiful family!! And a wonderful husband.
God has certainly blessed you. :)

Laura said...

Thanks, Em. 'preciate it. I think I had an itchy nose, it was the first thing I saw, too.