Friday, January 25, 2008

oooooooh. . . what?!

Some of you will recognize this right away, still others will wonder what the heck?! Well, it's my coffee table, of course. Pretty funky, huh? As time goes by, it gets more and more color and character. I sometimes think about getting a new one, but when I picture it in my mind, I just don't think another would work for me as well as this one does. We are too comfortable together. I can put my feet on it and no harm done. . . my glass of pepsi and no harm done. . . drip paint on it and it just gets better. I use to cover it up when company came, but I have stopped doing that. It's like hiding a friend that might embarrass you or something and well, I am kind of proud of her actually. I think she has earned a name. Ideas anyone?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ideas for what??? It's perfect! It's a definite conversation piece.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I think she means ideas for a name for the table, Laura. I'll think about it. It's gotta be something pretty darn special.

Laura said...

whoops. I aint got too many smarts.