Monday, January 28, 2008

Pray

Pray for Don. He is so very tired - working 12 hour days. He has been loaned out to small assembly (he is in large) this week and 4 different times other guys told him to slow down today. Perhaps as the week goes on, he will begin to!!! Pray for his kids and him as there are issues and problems going on in Ohio as well as California. Don feels like trouble is coming at him from both coasts. His heart is so heavy. I prayed over him tonight. And put him to bed at 7:00. My heart is weighing me down also. Yet I praise God for this time, because it is drawing us closer to Him and to each other. And while we feel so helpless, we are reminded of how big and strong our God is. Pray, it's all I know to do.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I have been and will continue to pray for Don, you and the extended family- ALL of your children and grandchildren- whew that's a lot! But God knows each one and He is big enough to care for each one as well. Just know you guys are not alone in this struggle!

love yous!

Shelly said...

Don is in our prayers. He's such a good guy!! Bwess his widdle heart.