Friday, January 18, 2008

Goofyness!

OK, some goofy things about this picture: What is that bird doing on the left side in front of my artfest poster? Answer is, it's not a bird, it's part of a pole lamp. But it really freaked me out when I first saw it - thought one of us brought a bird in with us! Now move to the right side of picture and note the back of my hair. Am I growing a fin? tail? or is it just a big bow? To find out what it really is, check the previously published blog entry. What's with my left eyebrow? It's always going out of control!!! It's equally annoying on my list of frustrating things with finding a random dark chin hair. yuk. I could go on, but why? And to think God loves me anyway.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

hahahahahahahahaha! You are too funny. Love the fin look, who knows maybe it will catch on. After all Mullets were once the rage :)