Monday, May 14, 2007

day after mother's

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I have such good mommies reading my blog. On Saturday we visited Don's mom and my mom. It was good, good, good. On Sunday was our little picnic and relaxing playtime. It was fun. Watching Lily walk around reminded me so much of my girls when they were little and they were discovering things at the park. Even when she was sitting on the picnic table bench munching on a cookie I pictured in my mind a home movie of Jill doing the same thing. I don't know where all the time has gone. It's crazy. Emily sent me a journal. She put some fun stuff in the first 4 or 5 pages and now I will enter some things and send it back to her and we will continue to do that til whenever..... how fun, huh? She is creative.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am happy to hear you had a great Mother's Day. We had a great weekend all around.

That sharing journal sounds really fun!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Connie! Mom sent me the link to your page so i wanted you to know that i'm reading! I might not comment all the time but it's so fun to read what you write. I think this blogging thing is pretty cool! I've had mine since Sept. 2005! It's so much fun to read back through the years. Here is the link to mine if you don't have it...
http://spookystevens.livejournal.com/

You have such a great family and your daughters are all so talented and beautiful. I am glad I can call you my family, too! Love ya!
Sheila

Connie said...

Kathy, sounds like you had a good weekend also. Hi, Sheila, wow, it's good to hear from you! Hope everyone is doing great. Not sure how good I'll be at this, but thanks, guys, for keeping in touch.