Wednesday, May 9, 2007

PRESSURE!

Boy, this is a lot of pressure, feeling like I have to post a blog everyday and it's already late afternoon and I have not posted that darn blog yet! I did have a short nap, hoping inspiration would come, but . . .well, I could just tell you about my morning. How about that? I met up with Tanya Alford first thing. She of course loved my stuff I brought along and bought some things for the "It's a girl thing" event. Also with her was her friend, can't think of her name, but she's Pat Lehnertz's daughter in law and mother of Teresa - Jackson's friend from preschool days. So she bought some things also. Then we discussed the Wickham project and she loved the idea I presented. So then, since I was now getting paid for my time at Parkview, I thought I had better get to work!!! No art today, as the kids went on the city busride instead. So I did prep work, which was nice, too. When they came back, they had music in our room and I got to dance with the kids to this wild song where you stop and freeze every once in a while. It was so cute. Megan came up to me and said come on, just have happy feet!!! Hey, I could do that! It was so fun. When I got home, I began the Wickham project and got a lot done on it. It has been a prosperous day in so many ways, even in spite of feeling that blog pressure!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, if you're feeling overwhelming pressure, then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. Listen to advice from an expert blogger such as myself.

emily said...

wow. Laura...who knew you would be saying things like this with just only a couple of days into the blogging world. wow.
Mom-glad to hear you have some happy feet! I can picture it now with your cute little legs!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

These new blogs are going to be increasing my blog reading time exponentially. Now I'm going to have to check in the morning to see if Laura's written anything, and then again in the evening to see what mom's up to. Laura, you crack me up!

Connie said...

You all three crack me up! Jill and Laura, you have cute kids to blog about. And Em, you do exciting things. What? Am I going to have to blog about Don and his antics???

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!

emily said...

Exactly...maybe you could update us on some of his new jokes...or magic tricks! Maybe next time I could teach you how to do videos and you could post a video of Don doing magic tricks!!!

Anonymous said...

See....now I am reconsidering my "blog worthiness" after reading this post. All I need is another monkey on my back! I'm not sure I could take the pressure. Pressure like I put on Em when she is on "blog breaks".

Just kidding. post when you can. we'll be waiting.