Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thurs. thoughts

On a sad note, my co-worker Carolyn - her father passed away at the beginning of the school year and then last night she lost her mother. She is such a sweet gal and I know she must be hurting a lot right now, so please pray for her.
On a happier note, we watched Jackson play baseball last night. He did an awesome job pitching! Will and Noah will start their games after school is out, so we are looking forward to the season. Next time I will bring a jacket, that wind was nippy!
I am heading to bed - Don has been there since 7:00. Let's just say, he needed to be and leave it at that. Tomorrow somebody turns 6!!! I think I know who!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to share everyday stuff like baseball games? I love that mom and dad can be a part of stuff like that. How cool is it that Jack pitches?! Q will be catching this year for the town team though he'd rather be on 3rd base--no one else can catch the ball! WOW. He plays outfield for traveling team.

Anonymous said...

Baseball. UGH. Let the games begin I guess. Hooray. Can you sense a hint of sarcasm? I am trying my best to enjoy each and every one because time goes so fast. It does get to be bit much at times. Overall is lots of fun. Zach will pitch, and play first base, for the city league, and plays second base for traveling league. Should be around 6 games a week! See what I mean? Oh well, gotta love it.