Friday, June 15, 2007

Greatest Comedian Dancing

The other night Em called to ask if I was watching "So you think you can dance" I wasn't. I was watching :"Last comedian standing" So then I switched over. hmmmm........then I switched back. Then I switched to "Greatest American Inventor". Now I had a 3-way thing going. switch switch switch again. Soon I was not going to the last one, just the dance and comedy. Then more dance , then no comedy, just dance. What is it about dancing that is so addictive??? Deep inside me there must be the heart of a dancer. It just never surfaced - until now - and now I am just a couch dancer. Sad, but true. If any of you young people think you can dance, you'd best be doing it now!!!

4 comments:

emily said...

yesssss! I knew I would get you hooked again!!! Mom seriously, I think it's in our genes or something and we didn't realize it until now. I kept thinking all night that I wanted to start dancing. I think you should go for it girl!! I don't think anyone is ever too old!!! Get your groove on!

emily said...

by the way...I like your title!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Oh my gosh! I did the same thing the other night with my channel flipping! I ended up not seeing much of any of them! Why, oh why, do they all three have to be on at the same time?!

Anonymous said...

I got TV burnout. Sylvia , Leah Betty and I had our favorites we watched. Such as Lost, Grey's anatomy, american idol, the bachelor and desparate housewives. Well satelite did away with local channels which carries most of those . So with me having cable and Sylvia and Leah having a dish. I was the elected offical to tape all the shows. Alot of nights the girls and I would get together at my house and watch one of our shows together and have brownies. When the girls did get those channels we would call each other on a commercial when something exciting would happen and discuss it. Alot of people would think it as a waste of time. But I think of it as times the girls will remember fondly long after I am gone. I am hit and miss tv watching this summer until fall. I got alot of prdjects in the works this summer. I am so glad to see u all enjoy like my girls and I do.