Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Latest

The McC's are finally moved into their new home! It has been quite a journey for them. I got to help paint the bedrooms, make curtains, move, watch kids, all of it lots of fun.
Now I am working on a project for the preschool - redoing the science table. I have 3 panels of hardboard that I am painting and will later attach to the sides of the boxlike table at school. It will be very different from what they've had and I gotta say myself, it will be awesome.
My baby girl is in Florida vacationing on a beach somewhere. I haven't heard from her since she landed there. She must not be bored. I'm assuming she has not been kidnapped and that she is just too busy to call her mother!
Last week I went with Jill to her appt. They did a quick ultrasound. I got to see that baby's feet and head, hmmmmmm..........oh yes, and I saw that little heart beating in there. A very precious miracle of God. Thank you, Lord, for giving me a peek at Your handiwork, a look into it's heart before he/she is born is incredible. I will be sure to help fill it with Your love. alleluia!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad to hear the kids got moved, now comes the job of settling in :)

I bet the science table is great! I wish you would post some pictures of it.

I am sure Emily is having a great time in Florida, where did she go? Matt,Laura and Asa are in Pompano Beach.

How awesome to get a peek at your new grandbaby. What a wonder of God, truly!

I loved your comment on Rebecca being way too young to be married, too true.

We will be at the 4:30 Show on Friday too! We will look for yous!

Love you!