Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's a clear day

Don was there for me last night. We had a really good talk. It's so awesome that God sent him to me. He has helped me and blessed me so many times and in so many ways. Gotta love him - dorkiness and all!!! (takes one to know one!) And these grandkids are something else. Their grandpa is looking down on them and smiling all the time. As much as they make us smile, you can imagine he has much more to smile about. Lots of emotions and stress have been released and today is another day. I love my family so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! His mercies are new every morning. Isn't a new day refreshing? Many hugs sent your way. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Don is truly a blessing, and just fits right in to our quirky little family! I am glad you have each other to lean on and I am praying for you today. Bill was such blessing to everyone he met, and is smiling these days watching you all serve the Lord so faithfully. I praise God you can turn this deep sorrow into praise! What an amazing thing to be able to do...such an amazing God we serve!
By the way...that doll you made for Lily is wonderful! I love her! And of course, I love Lily, too...but that doll!! You have a gift!

Anonymous said...

God Bless u all Connie. Bill is always with me.
Teresa