Friday, June 8, 2007

Is it really Friday already??? wow. I have been outside painting on Lily's playhouse and came in to take a break. So far the roof is magenta, the window trim and door trim blue. I have the border drawn around the door and windows and ready to start painting it - you guessed it - black and white checks. The walls will be yellow. If Laura doesn't come over and help soon, I will stop asking her what she thinks of this or that and completely have my way with it! And who knows what it will end up like! (maybe that is her strategy) It's been kind of hard to stick with it with all the rain we've been having, but the winds are drying things real fast too!!! Better come help, Laura, cause I'm having large polka dots dancing through my head!!!

4 comments:

emily said...

I think my Lovely is spoiled. I don't ever remember having a playhouse with a magenta roof with blue trim and black and white checks, when i was growing up. No fair!
ok...just kidding.

Kathy said...

i am lovin' the polka dots idea.

Put some pictures on here ok!?!

Connie said...

Em, what's not fair is the house was built for Mary's kids ---the same Mary who got a trip to Europe for graduation and I got a green plastic suitcase! Life is so unfair!!!!

Anonymous said...

Every girl should have a play house. Madi still uses hers all the time! You are a good Grandma to spoil her so.