Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back up to Friday!

I was sitting here thinking about yesterday and thought I should just back up and blog about my Friday. I went over to Laura's and watched Lily while Laura went to the dr. We had wild and silly time, did lots of playing and giggling for about an hour, then it was time to go get the boys at school. When we got in the car I heard Lily from the backseat say, "Will you turn the music up, Grandma?" So I did and she started singing along to a song that I had no idea how it went. But all I remember is ". . . . the great day of the Lord". She sang her heart out and my heart just melted!!! Then we were sitting waiting for Noah to show up and when I saw a bundled up guy slowly coming along I asked Lily if that was Noah and before she could answer, he started waving at me and I waved back. He had been searching for my little white car, but I had their van instead. When he went to climb into the van, he stepped into a snowbank up to his knees and laughed so hard! I loved it. Then we went around to the other side of the school to pick up Jackson and he helped direct me out of the parking lot, then reminded me what street to turn on, and lastly, he reset some buttons that I had mistakenly hit trying to find the one that closed the garage door! What a lifesaver! We were only back home inside a couple minutes, when Laura returned. What a sweet sweet time. Just had to share that with the rest of you!!!

No comments: