Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SNOW DAY

This is a fun project I did today and I am so excited about it, because I think it's funky and cute and I get to see these precious little mugs up close and a lot!!!~! So I took some heavy wire and did my swirly thing and used little sticker things to attach the photos and poked them into my colored rocks in the big vase. It sits on the dining room table. I love it! Also I vacuumed, did laundry, cleaned my bathroom (finally), sorted piles of miscellaneous things from Christmas that had accumulated on the counters and table. Cleared out alot of clutter in general. It feels pretty good. How this place gets like this with only 2 people is beyond me. . . . oh, well, then it must be Don if it's beyond me. huh?! Put a roast, potatoes, & carrots in the oven to slow cook. Also today I got to chew out a collection agency that keeps calling us looking for Pam Behrens. It upsets me that they can pick some name out of the phone book that starts with B and then proceed to harrass them. That's basically what happened. dummies! Check the spelling! Check the numbers. Check to see if your brains are turned on. enough. I'm done.

1 comment:

laura b. said...

What a fun project. I'm glad you had a productive day. Sylvia and I enjoyed our morning together. Not very productive but we played and read and danced.