Monday, January 12, 2009

MY MONDAY

OK, it's been an amazing day! First big blessing was a bracelet that a student (Canaan) gave me. It has the verse "trust the Lord your God with all your heart - lean not on your own understanding" with hearts and crosses on it. He picked it out himself. I love it! And I gotta say the verse is a doozy for me, very timely with things going on. Then I walked over to Lisa Hollan's office just to duck in my head and say welcome back! She greeted me with a huge hug and we agreed to go to lunch when I got done at work. It was an awesome conversation at lunch. We even talked about how nice it is that when we get together, we don't necessarily have to talk constantly either or talk about anything serious, though sometimes we do. She is a dear soul and I love her. For two seemingly different people, we seem to have a lot in common and a connection that is hard to explain. So I won't even try to. Nobody else would get it. Anyhow, I love how God orchestrated all this for my day. I am so very thankful.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I believe God orchestrates every day, just some days we notice. Lord, help me notice YOU more!